Products that work for usApr 2, 2019
• Harnesses: We really like Baltic harnesses for use with very small children. Edelrid’s Fraggle climbing harnesses are great once they’re a bit bigger.
• Guardrail netting: We use black, UV-treated, knotted nylon netting by Gourock, designed for batting cages. It withstands the sun far better than standard marine netting.
• Playpen and high chair: phil&teds’ “Traveller” playpen/travel crib and the “Lobster” portable high chair.
• Baby carrier: Again, we have several on board such as Baby Tula, Ergobaby and even simple bits of cloth from Guatemala. The main thing is that it should be comfortable to wear for baby and parent.
• Baby sleep pod: Sleepyhead deluxe and grand bed pods.
• Cloth nappies: gDiapers cloth and biodegradable disposable nappies.
• Sailing clothing: Nipper Skipper is a great source for waterproof, swim and UV wear for little crew. Also Didriksons designs kids’ foul-weather gear that has a special “extend size” system, giving them an extra long life for growing children.